Annual Report 2015 Legal notice
The Legal notice (terms and conditions for the use of Swiss Re Internet Sites) applies in full to the Annual Report 2015 content on http://swissre.com/annualreport/ (herein after referred to collectively as "Annual Report 2015 web version"). Additionally, the following points apply:
Please note that the Annual Report 2015 web version is for information purposes only.
1. Authoritative version of Annual Report 2015
The web version of the Annual Report 2015 has not been approved by independent auditors. The authoritative and independently audited version is the printed English version of the Annual Report 2015 (available here). Swiss Re disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the Annual Report 2015 web version.
2. Changes, updates and maintenance of information
Swiss Re has used all reasonable efforts and due diligence to ensure that the information contained within the Annual Report 2015 web version was correct at the time compiled and is accurate and corresponds to the information contained in the printed English version of the Annual Report 2015. Swiss Re reserves the right to make adjustments without notice to the Annual Report 2015 web version after publication especially for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- to ensure correspondence between the print and the web versions of the Annual Report 2015,
- to add additional content to the website,
- to carry out any technical corrections to the web pages,
- to add any elements or information designed to make the navigation in the Annual Report 2015 web version easier and more straightforward, and
- to introduce abbreviations, adjust the format of tables, diagrams and images where necessary to allow them to be displayed on screen.
3. Liability for accuracy of information
In addition to the Legal notice describing the rights to view, copy, print, store and distribute the information in the Annual Report 2015 web version, Swiss Re declines any responsibility for your use of information or for the accuracy and/or completeness of any information which you may choose to extract or download from the Annual Report 2015 web version, by whatever means including, but not limited to:
- copying and pasting into any other software,
- crawling the website,
- saving individual pages and publishing information from this website to any other website not belonging to Swiss Re.