Swiss Re Nordics Motor Roundtable: Driving into the future
We are pleased to invite you to our Nordic Motor Roundtable: Driving into the Future on 30 August 2018 in Swiss Re's Copenhagen office.
Let's talk about the future of motor insurance in a challenging societal, economical and political environment where digitization determines the speed of change.
- How will AI and Big Data disrupt the market?
- How will new technologies impact motor claims handling both from operational and legal perspective?
- What are our observations regarding vehicles used as terror weapon?
- How do compensations for severe bodily injuries develop across Europe?
- How can we set loss reserves and assess the risks in underwriting of motor business with Green Card exposure?
Join our Roundtable and discuss with your peers from the Nordic insurance market and with us the key topics of our industry. Challenging times need innovative answers – let's find them together.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen.
Anja von Bodelschwingh, Head Claims NCEE, Swiss Re
Simonetta Guarnerio, Head Market Underwriting Nordics