P&C Reinsurance Introduction
Introductory | 23 – 27 March 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Property & Casualty|
|Date:||23 – 27 Mar 2020|
This programme is for re/insurance professionals who deal with the Property & Casualty reinsurance business.
Participants must be fluent in English and have a basic understanding of insurance principles, including insurable interest, utmost good faith, indemnity, contract law and insurance law, but little or no knowledge of reinsurance.
- Introduction to reinsurance: functions and nature of reinsurance, its services and products
- Traditional reinsurance treaties
- Structuring reinsurance programmes
- Pricing models: fundamentals of reinsurance pricing approaches
- Structured reinsurance solutions
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links