Intermediate | 24 August – 4 September 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Marine|
24 August - 4 September 2020
This two-week course is for insurance professionals who have limited experience in marine insurance but want to gain a comprehensive overview. We do not recommend taking this course if you are an insurance practitioner with long-standing marine experience.
Participants must be fluent in English and have a good understanding of insurance principles, particularly marine.
- Fundamentals and different classes of marine insurance
- Cargo insurance
- Hull insurance
- Energy offshore insurance
- Marine liabilities including protection & indemnity
- Loss prevention and risk management
- Legal issues and claims
- Insurance and reinsurance markets
- Reinsurance principles
- Insurance of yachts, project cargo, construction risks and threat scenarios
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links