Participants will analyze a range of liability risks as well as estimate and determine liability insurance requirements. The specific risk assessment and the underwriting approach make them better at assessing and underwriting special liability extensions, like gradual cover for Environmental Liability risks, Product Recall and Tampering as well as Director’s and Officer’s risks.
After this course participants will be equipped with the knowledge to understand and address the full range of issues relevant for the underwriting of profitable liability programs.
- Fluent in English
- Solid knowledge of liability products (General Third Party Liability/GTPL)
- At least five years of underwriting or comparable experience
20 - 24 June 2022
- Cyber Risks (Risk Management, coverages, incl. silent cyber covers, claims experience and accumulation risks)
- Forward looking modelling in Liability
- Public and products Liability insurance (incl. international programs/umbrella insurance covers)
- Specialties regarding US/CDN-business
- Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL)
- Products Recall and Products Tampering
- Director's and Officer's Liability
- Medical Malpractice for doctors/hospitals
- Food safety
- Hot topics, i.e. ‘Emerging Risks’
The event may be photographed, videotaped, filmed and /or digitally recorded. You consent to Swiss Re's use, free of charge, of any memorialization of the event in which you may appear for any Swiss Re publication or promotional purpose.