- Understand the different lines of business within casualty with a particular focus on liability lines.
- Gain knowledge to come up with sustainable business solutions.
- Ability to have sufficient understanding of the topics to contribute to product development and enhancement.
- Fluent English
- At least one year's experience in a casualty position.
- Basic familiarity with the casualty business.
Wednesday 19 January 2022, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
Thursday 20 January 2022, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
Monday 24 January 2022, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
Wednesday 26 January 2022, 14:00 – 18.00 CET
Friday 28 January 2022, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
Wednesday 2 February 2022, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
Friday 4 February 2022, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
Monday 7 February 2022, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
Wednesday 9 February 2022, 14:00 – 18:00 CET
Americas and EMEA friendly time zones
- Introduction to Casualty Insurance
- Introduction and basics Motor Insurance
- Introduction and basics Non-life Accident Insurance (incl. Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Insurance)
- Liability risks and hazards
- Liability legal basis
- General Liability Insurance: Scope of cover and coverage key elements, incl. case studies
- Introduction to Product Recall Insurance and Environmental Liability Insurance
- Introduction to Professional Indemnity, incl. Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Construction Risks and PI Insurance for Architects and Engineers
- Introduction to Director's and Officer's Liability Insurance
The event may be photographed, videotaped, filmed and /or digitally recorded. You consent to Swiss Re's use, free of charge, of any memorialization of the event in which you may appear for any Swiss Re publication or promotional purpose.