Reinsurance Class of Excellence
Advanced | 31 August – 4 September 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Property & Casualty|
|Date:||31 August – 4 September 2020|
This course is for insurance professionals who are involved in reinsurance placement of their Property & Casualty lines of business.
Participants must be fluent in English and familiar with the functions and interaction of quota-share, surplus, and working excess of loss and catastrophe excess of loss treaties.
- Interplay of clauses and claims
- Treaty features
- Advanced reinsurance programme design
- Natural catastrophe: new risks and modelling
- Reinsurance structured solutions
- IFRS and Solvency II introduction and their implications in a structured reinsurance solution
- Reserving for non-life insurance
- Property & Casualty solutions
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links