Property Treaty Reinsurance
Intermediate | 8 – 12 June 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Property|
|Date:||8 – 12 June 2020|
This programme is for re/insurance professionals who have at least three years of experience in property treaty reinsurance.
Participants must be fluent in English and familiar with the functions and interaction of quota-share, surplus, and working excess of loss and catastrophe excess of loss treaties.
- Introduction to setting retentions and reinsurance programme design
- Introduction to natural catastrophe modelling
- Rating methods for property proportional and non-proportional treaties, such as experience rating (burning cost and Pareto model), exposure rating and catastrophe rating
- Risk and capital management
- Economic value management (EVM)
- Technical reserve
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links