Intermediate | 7 – 15 May 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Engineering|
|Date:||7 – 15 May 2020|
This programme is for re/insurance professionals who want to acquire engineering insurance knowledge and specific underwriting competence in project insurance.
Participants must be fluent in English.
- Insurance wording and clauses
- Main exposures and risk assessment
- Rating methods, including PUMA (insurance project rating tool)
- Risk management
- Risk transfer in construction projects
- Renewable energies in engineering insurance
- Loss examples and lessons learnt
- Claims handling and settlement
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links