Advanced | 24 – 28 August 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||
24 – 28 August 2020
This course is for insurance professionals who want to learn about engineering insurance, particularly project insurance.
Participants must be fluent in English.
- Risk assessment, underwriting and rating of projects such as combined cycle power stations, underground works, wet works, renewable energy (wind farm / solar power)
- Main issues of engineering project insurance covers
- Decennial / inherent defects insurance (IDI)
- Advanced loss of profit insurance / delay in start-up (ALOP/ DSU)
- Risk management of construction projects
- Loss examples and claims handling
- Management of an engineering portfolio
- PUMA (insurance project rating tool)
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links