Business Class of Excellence
Advanced | 28 June – 10 July 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
This course is for re/insurance professionals with five to ten years of experience.
Participants must be fluent in English and have a solid understanding of insurance areas such as underwriting, claims, accounting, actuarial and investment. They must be recognised as specialists in their fields and have the potential of taking on additional responsibilities.
- Economic value management (EVM)
- Accounting for insurers and making a complex world simple
- Emerging risk, political risk
- Consultative sales
- Effective negotiations
- Digital ecosystems
- Special lines (engineering, marine, agriculture)
- Risk and capital management
- ESG (environmental, social and governance) investment
- Asset liability management
- Insurance Management Simulation (IMS):
-Fundamentals of insurance company management (drafting, executing and monitoring of a strategic business plan)
-Identification and explanation of factors that impact company growth and profitability
-Analysis of the benefits of active risk and capital management
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links