Introductory | 14 – 18 September 2020 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Aviation|
14 - 18 September 2020
This course addresses junior aviation underwriters, generalists and marketing managers who have limited experience in aviation and space insurance but want to gain a comprehensive, international overview as well as specific underwriting knowledge. We do not recommend taking this course if you are an insurance practitioner with long-standing aviation and space experience.
Participants must be fluent in English and have a basic understanding of insurance principles, including insurable interest, utmost good faith, indemnity, contract law, and insurance law, but little or no knowledge of reinsurance.
- General principles of aviation and insurance markets
- General aviation insurance and reinsurance
- Airline insurance and reinsurance
- Risk landscaping of an airline
- Alternative types of aviation insurance and reinsurance
- Space insurance and reinsurance
- Aviation law and claims handling
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links