Navigating through uncertainty
COVID-19 underwriting guidance available
Updated 19 May 2020
As more research emerges on COVID-19, we update our guidelines in Life Guide to help you navigate through the uncertainty and continue to underwrite with confidence.
Updated risk assessment criteria and underwriting requirements after COVID-19, based on:
- severity of disease and hospital admission
- antigen and antibody testing
This is a supplement to earlier information that includes:
- criteria for current and past infections
- guidelines for possible exposures
- underlying conditions and complications
We've also developed suggested underwriting screening questions which will be available through our Magnum automated underwriting platform.
For more perspective on COVID-19, see our latest collection of L&H Trend Spotlights.