Intermediate | 16 – 24 May 2019 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Engineering|
|Date:||16 – 24 May 2019|
This seven day course addresses insurance professionals who wish to gain a comprehensive overview of engineering insurance as well as specific underwriting competence in project insurance within a short period of time.
To give participants a comprehensive basic knowledge of engineering operational covers (Machinery Breakdown, Machinery Loss of Profits, etc.) as well as construction insurance covers (Engineering Project Insurance, also known as Contractors/Erection All Risks, including Delay in Start-up); to enhance practical skills enabling them to effectively underwrite and manage engineering risks.
Content / Agenda
• Insurance wordings and clauses
• Main exposures and risk assessment
• Rating methods, including PUMA rating tool
• Underwriting process
• Risk management
• Risk transfer in construction projects
• Renewable energies in engineering insurance
• Loss examples and lessons learnt
• Claims handling and settlement
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links