Xin Dai is an Economist at Swiss Re Institute. She joined Swiss Re in September 2014 and is currently based in Beijing.
She provides macroeconomic analysis and insights on the Chinese economy and participates in global research projects on various macroeconomic themes. Her research areas include in-depth analysis of the China insurance market for sigma publications. She also is the core author of several China-related expertise publications.
Prior to joining Swiss Re, Xin worked as a Senior Economist in the Financial Market Department's Research and Development Division at the Agricultural Bank of China (HQ). She focused on economic analysis of China and investment strategies for fixed-income assets.
Xin holds a MSc degree in Economics from the London School of Economics (LSE) and an Honour BSc degree in Economics and Finance from University of York, UK.
- Cyber insurance market in China (2019)
- The risk landscape and insurance opportunities in the Greater Bay Area in China (2019)
- The health protection gap in Asia (2018)
- Sigma 5/2019: Indexing resilience
- Belt and Road Initiative newsletter
- Digital transformation in China: on a crest of a wave
- Digital transformation in China (II): a near-100% cyber protection gap just one of many insurance opportunities