Susan L. Wagner Member (non-executive, independent)
Contact options for Susan L. Wagner
Susan L. Wagner was elected to the Board of Directors of Swiss Re Ltd in 2014. She chairs the Investment Committee and is a member of the Chairman's and Governance Committee, the Nomination Committee and the Finance and Risk Committee.
Susan L. Wagner is a co-founder of BlackRock, where she served as Vice Chairman and a member of the Global Executive and Operating Committees before retiring in 2012. Previously, Ms. Wagner served as Chief Operating Officer, Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, and Head of the Alternative Investment and International client businesses. Prior to founding BlackRock, Ms. Wagner was a Vice President at Lehman Brothers, supporting the investment banking and capital markets activities of mortgage and savings institutions.
- BA in English and Economics, Wellesley College, USA
- MBA in Finance, University of Chicago, USA
- Board member of Apple Inc.
- Board member of BlackRock, Inc.
- Board member of Color Health, Inc.
- Board member of Samsara Networks, Inc.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Wellesley College, USA