Jay Ralph Member (non-executive, independent)
Contact options for Jay Ralph
Jay Ralph was elected to the Board of Directors of Swiss Re Ltd in 2017. He is a member of the Finance and Risk Committee and the Investment Committee.
Jay Ralph was a member of the Board of Management of Allianz SE from 2010 to 2016, where he also served on a number of boards of directors of Allianz SE subsidiaries. He was Chief Executive Officer of Allianz Re from 2007 to 2009 and President and Chief Executive Officer of Allianz Risk Transfer from 1997 to 2006. Before joining Allianz, he was auditor at Arthur Andersen & Co., Investment Officer at Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, President at Centre Re Bermuda Ltd and a member of the Executive Board of Zurich Re.
- MBA in Finance and Economics, University of Chicago, USA
- BBA in Finance and Accounting, University of Wisconsin, USA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)
- Member of the Siemens Pension Advisory Board
- Member of the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Board of Trustees and Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Innovations Board