Jacques de Vaucleroy Member (non-executive, independent)
Contact options for Jacques de Vaucleroy
Jacques de Vaucleroy was elected to the Board of Directors of Swiss Re Ltd in 2017. He chairs the Compensation Committee and is a member of the Chairman's and Governance Committee, the Nomination Committee and the Investment Committee. He is also Chairman of Swiss Re Europe S.A. and Swiss Re International SE.
- Master's degree in Law, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Master's degree in Business Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ahold Delhaize
- Board member of Colt Technology Services Group plc, Fidelity International Limited, Eight Roads Holdings Limited and Zabka Polska SA
- Board member of the Simõn I. Patiño Foundation and the TADA non-profit organisation