Jacques de Vaucleroy Member (non-executive, independent)
Contact options for Jacques de Vaucleroy
Jacques de Vaucleroy was elected to the Board of Directors of Swiss Re in 2017. He chairs the Compensation Committee and is a member of the Chairman's and Governance Committee and the Investment Committee. He is also Chairman of Swiss Re Europe Holdings S.A.
Jacques de Vaucleroy was a member of the Management Committee of AXA Group from 2010 to 2016, serving as CEO for North, Central and Eastern Europe and CEO of Global Life & Savings. He also held a number of positions in boards of directors and supervisory boards of AXA companies. Before that, he spent 24 years at ING where he held senior roles in banking, asset management and insurance. He was a member of the Executive Board of ING Group from 2006 to 2009, in charge of insurance and asset management in Europe.
- Vice Charman of the Board of Directors of Ahold Delhaize
- Board member of Colt Technology Services Group plc, Fidelity International Limited, Zabka Polska SA and MyMicroInvest SA
- Board member of the Simõn I. Patiño Foundation and the TADA non-profit organisation
- Master in Law, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Master in Business Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium