Philip Ryan Member (non-executive, independent)
Contact options for Philip Ryan
Philip K. Ryan held various positions with Credit Suisse from 1985 to 2008, including Chairman of the Financial Institutions Group, Chief Financial Officer of Credit Suisse Group Ltd, Chief Financial Officer of Credit Suisse Asset Management and Managing Director of CSFB Financial Institutions Group. He was Chief Financial Officer of the Power Corporation of Canada from 2008 to 2012. In that capacity, he was a director of IGM Financial Inc., Great-West Lifeco Inc. and several of their subsidiaries, including Putnam Investments.
- Operating Partner Corsair Capital
- Member of the Advisory Board of NY Green Bank
- Member of the Smithsonian National Board
- MBA, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, University of Illinois, USA