Fiona Godlee: Panel discussion on "Low carb high fat diets: Public controversies and opportunities"
Article information and share options
Fiona Godlee, Editor in Chief, The BMJ, moderated the panel discussion on "Low carb high fat diets: Public controversies and opportunities" at the Swiss Re Institute's "Food for thought: The science and politics of nutrition" conference on 14 - 15 June 2018 in Rüschlikon.
Panellists of this discussion:
- Sarah Hallberg, Medical Director and Founder, Indiana University Health Arnett Medical Weight Loss Program, Indiana University Health
- Michael Lean, Chair of Human Nutrition, University of Glasgow, and Consultant Physician Adjunct Professor of Human Nutrition, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Matthias Schulze, Professor and Head of the Department of Molecular Epidemiology, German Institute of Human Nutrition
- Jennie Brand-Miller, Professor of Human Nutrition, The University of Sydney
- Roy Taylor, Professor of Medicine and Metabolism, Director of the Newcastle Magnetic Resonance Centre, Newcastle University