Advanced | 8 – 12 Jul 2019 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Line of Business:||
8 – 12 Jul 2019
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This one-week course addresses insurance professionals who wish to gain an in-depth knowledge of engineering insurance and particularly project insurance within a short period of time.
To give participants an in-depth knowledge of project insurance covers and to broaden their know-how on insurance covers related to the construction industry; to sharpen their practical skills enabling them to underwrite and manage large and complex construction project risks.
Content / Agenda
- Risk assessment, underwriting and rating of projects such as combined cycle power stations, underground works, wet works, renewable energy (wind farm / solar power)
- Main issues of Engineering Project Insurance covers
- Decennial / Inherent Defects Insurance (IDI)
- Advanced Loss of Profit Insurance / Delay in Start up (ALOP/ DSU)
- Construction Projects Risk management
- Loss examples and claims handling
- Management of an engineering portfolio
- PUMA rating tool (facultative)