Advanced | 26 – 30 Aug 2019 | Zurich, Switzerland
|Line of Business:||Engineering|
|Date:||26 – 30 Aug 2019|
This one-week course addresses insurance professionals who wish to gain an in-depth knowledge of engineering insurance and particularly project insurance within a short period of time.
To give participants an in-depth knowledge of project insurance covers and to broaden their know-how on insurance covers related to the construction industry; to sharpen their practical skills enabling them to underwrite and manage large and complex construction project risks.
Content / Agenda
- Risk assessment, underwriting and rating of projects such as combined cycle power stations, underground works, wet works
- Main issues of Engineering Project Insurance covers
- Decennial/Inherent Defects Insurance
- Risk management
- Claims adjustment
- Marine covers in conjunction with projects
- Management of an engineering portfolio
- PUMA rating tool (facultative)
If you are interested in our Client Programmes, please reach out to your respective client manager.
Client Programmes Links