Taking flight: Aviation Insurance for Beginners
- Gain a comprehensive international overview of aviation and space insurance.
- Obtain specific underwriting knowledge.
- Broaden your horizon by meeting others in the global aviation community.
Participants must be fluent in English and have a basic understanding of insurance principles including insurable interest, utmost good faith, indemnity, contract law, and insurance law. No knowledge of reinsurance is required.
Swiss Re Institute reserves the right to defer applications from candidates who do not yet fulfill the prerequisites.
12 - 16 September 2022
- General principles of aviation and insurance markets
- General aviation insurance and reinsurance
- Airline insurance and reinsurance
- Risk landscaping of an airline
- Alternative types of aviation insurance and reinsurance
- Space insurance and reinsurance
- Aviation law and claims handling
The event may be photographed, videotaped, filmed and /or digitally recorded. You consent to Swiss Re's use, free of charge, of any memorialization of the event in which you may appear for any Swiss Re publication or promotional purpose.