- Sustainable development creates win-win situations: Swiss Re supports new UN Sustainable Development Agenda 2030
- Swiss Re showcases innovations in public-private partnerships at the 2010 International Disaster Risk Conference
- Liability dynamics and its modelling implications: a fresh approach to Swiss Re's Casualty risk modelling
- First Global Storm Surge Zones: how insights into today's risks can protect against tomorrow's hurricanes and typhoons
- Turning talk into action: Climate Week panel highlights ways to protect vulnerable people and economies
- Resilient agriculture – an engine for economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: how insurance can play a part
- Swiss Re officially commits to supporting farmers and food security in Sub-Saharan Africa at G8 summit
- Swiss Re brings its expertise to bear in minimising weather-induced volatility in agricultural output
- Insurance is vital to further grow Russian agriculture and to ensure financial stability of its farmers
- The Big Ease and what's next? Swiss Re and LSE launch research partnership on monetary policy and long-term investment
- Sovereign debt crisis: stating the case at Eurofi for prudent risk management and coordinated regulatory reforms
- The importance of equivalence: preserving the global competitiveness of pan-European insurance companies
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.
Subscribe To RSS
Subscribe to Newsletters
(Swiss Re Institute) Risk Dialogue Magazine
The Risk Dialogue Magazine is a newsletter exploring future risk topics, featuring multimedia articles from the Swiss Re Institute's events and insights from our global network of experts.
Our sigma publication series provides comprehensive information on the international insurance markets and analyses of economic trends and strategic issues in re/insurance and financial services.
Swiss Re Publications
Our publications share our expertise on issues of concern to our clients, the re/insurance industry and society - from food, health, longevity and financial security to managing climate and natural disaster risk.