Accelerate your success with customized risk and capital management
Whether it's a challenging book of business, regulatory capital requirements or the next big exposure, your world is growing more dynamic and diverse every day.
You need a partner who understands risk, brings capital strength and an innovative spirit to the table.
With a focus on delivering highest service quality to our regional clients, we offer a broad range of expertise and innovative approaches:
- Traditional and structured reinsurance solutions for most exposures
- Multi-year terms that align with your financial needs/risk profile
- Large-line capacity for both property and casualty risks
- Dedicated/specialized service for clients and their intermediaries
- Easy to use, web-based facultative tools: quote and bind single risks in real time, no minimum premiums
- Product development support for specialty coverages such as umbrella and flood with 100% quota share capacity available
- Help with ERM, capital management and structuring your reinsurance
- Stress-free onboarding eliminates the anxiety of changing reinsurers
Rating agency and regulatory requirements: Ready for BCAR and ORSA
A.M. Best’s enhanced BCAR model is resulting in more rigorous and granular assessment of a company’s capital adequacy. Similarly, the requirement that midsize and large companies conduct an ORSA presents new challenges.
At Swiss Re, we’re studying the implications and modeling potential solutions to help you mitigate downside scenarios.
We’ll help you understand how A.M. Best’s enhanced BCAR model will impact you and recommend strategies to improve your resiliency against adverse economic and market conditions.
Put our experts on your team
Knowledge transfer that accelerates your competitive advantage
Our people have breadth of experience in underwriting, claims and accounting which means we offer more than financial risk transfer:
- Application of best practices
- Portfolio reviews
We know you have unique risk issues and it often involves growing a book, buying a book or selling a book of business. We work as a collaborative partner to understand your specific exposures and deliver customized solutions to meet your needs and goals.
Put our balance sheet and people to work for you.
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.
Subscribe To RSS
Subscribe to Newsletters
(Swiss Re Institute) Risk Dialogue Magazine
The Risk Dialogue Magazine is a newsletter exploring future risk topics, featuring multimedia articles from the Swiss Re Institute's events and insights from our global network of experts.
Our sigma publication series provides comprehensive information on the international insurance markets and analyses of economic trends and strategic issues in re/insurance and financial services.
Swiss Re Publications
Our publications share our expertise on issues of concern to our clients, the re/insurance industry and society - from food, health, longevity and financial security to managing climate and natural disaster risk.