Disclosure notification in accordance with Article 20 of the Swiss Stock Exchange Act
19 January 2004, Zurich
Swiss Reinsurance Company (Swiss Re), Mythenquai 50/60, 8022 Zurich, announces that, on 13 January 2004, the voting rights of Swiss Re held by Franklin Resources, Inc., USA, known as Franklin Templeton Investments, through a number of its Group companies listed below, in the capacity of investment manager for mutual funds and clients, fell below the threshold of 5%.
- Fiduciary International, Inc.
- Templeton Investment Counsel, LLC
- Franklin Advisers, Inc.
- Franklin Templeton Investments Corp.
- Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Ltd.
- Franklin Templeton Alternative Strategies, LLC
- Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd.
- Franklin Templeton Investments Australia Ltd.
- Templeton Global Advisors Ltd.
- Templeton/Franklin Investment Services, Inc.
- Templeton Asset Management LimitedÂ
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.
Subscribe To RSS
Subscribe to Newsletters
(Swiss Re Institute) Risk Dialogue Magazine
The Risk Dialogue Magazine is a newsletter exploring future risk topics, featuring multimedia articles from the Swiss Re Institute's events and insights from our global network of experts.
Our sigma publication series provides comprehensive information on the international insurance markets and analyses of economic trends and strategic issues in re/insurance and financial services.
Swiss Re Publications
Our publications share our expertise on issues of concern to our clients, the re/insurance industry and society - from food, health, longevity and financial security to managing climate and natural disaster risk.