Disclosure notification in accordance with Article 20 of the Swiss Stock Exchange Act
08 July 2004, Zurich
Swiss Reinsurance Company (Swiss Re), Mythenquai 50/60, 8022 Zurich, announces that, on 5 July 2004, Franklin Resources, Inc., 500 E.Broward Blvd., Suite 2100 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33394-3091, USA, known as Franklin Templeton Investments, held, through a number of its Group companies listed below, in the capacity of investment manager for mutual funds and clients 16,293,246 registered shares of Swiss Re. Franklin Templeton Investments thereby has a voting right of 5.06% of Swiss Re which can be exercised autonomously of the beneficial owners.
- Fiduciary International, Inc., 600 5th Avenue, NY 100200, USA
- Templeton Investment Counsel, LLC, 500 E.Broward Blvd., Suite 2100 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33394-3091, USA
- Franklin Advisers, Inc., One Franklin Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94403, USA
- Franklin Templeton Investments Corp., One Financial Place, 1 Adelaide Street East, Suite 2101,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5C 3B8
- Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Ltd., 17th Floor, Chater House, 8 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
- Franklin Templeton Alternative Strategies, LLC, 500 E.Broward Blvd., Suite 2100 Ft. Lauderdale,
FL 33394-3091, USA
- Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd., Exchange Tower, 19 Canning Street, Edinburgh,
Scotland EH3 8EG
- Franklin Templeton Investments Australia Ltd., Level 46, 80 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
- Templeton Global Advisors Ltd., Box N-7759 Lyford Cay, Nassau, Bahamas
- Templeton/Franklin Investment Services, Inc., 500 E.Broward Blvd., Suite 2100 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33394-3091, USA
- Templeton Asset Management Limited, 17th Floor, Chater House, 8 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.
Subscribe To RSS
Subscribe to Newsletters
(Swiss Re Institute) Risk Dialogue Magazine
The Risk Dialogue Magazine is a newsletter exploring future risk topics, featuring multimedia articles from the Swiss Re Institute's events and insights from our global network of experts.
Our sigma publication series provides comprehensive information on the international insurance markets and analyses of economic trends and strategic issues in re/insurance and financial services.
Swiss Re Publications
Our publications share our expertise on issues of concern to our clients, the re/insurance industry and society - from food, health, longevity and financial security to managing climate and natural disaster risk.