144th Annual General Meeting
The meeting was held on 18 April 2008, at 10:00 a.m. at the Hallenstadion Zurich.
Date: 18 Apr 2008, 10:00 - 16:00 (Zurich local time)
1. Annual Report, Annual and Consolidated Financial Statements for the 2007 Financial Year
2. Allocation of Disposable Profit
3. Discharge of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee
4. Cancellation of Shares Bought Back and Reduction of Share Capital
5. Further Amendments to the Articles of Association
Speech Peter Forstmoser, Chairman of the BoD
Speech Jacques Aigrain, Chief Executive Officer
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.
Subscribe To RSS
Subscribe to Newsletters
(Swiss Re Institute) Risk Dialogue Magazine
The Risk Dialogue Magazine is a newsletter exploring future risk topics, featuring multimedia articles from the Swiss Re Institute's events and insights from our global network of experts.
Our sigma publication series provides comprehensive information on the international insurance markets and analyses of economic trends and strategic issues in re/insurance and financial services.
Swiss Re Publications
Our publications share our expertise on issues of concern to our clients, the re/insurance industry and society - from food, health, longevity and financial security to managing climate and natural disaster risk.