The Legal Notice: "Terms and Conditions for the Use of Swiss Re Internet Sites" and the "Cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statements" apply in full to the Annual Report 2003 (web version). Additionally, the following points apply specifically to this section:
Please note that the Annual Report 2003 (web version) is for information purposes only.
The web version of the Annual Report 2003 is for information purposes only. It has not been approved by independent auditors. The authoritative and independently audited version is the printed English version of the Annual Report 2003. Swiss Re disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the creation of the Annual Report 2003 (web version).
Swiss Re has used its best judgement, all reasonable efforts and due diligence to ensure that the information contained within the Annual Report 2003 (web version) was correct at the time compiled and is accurate and corresponds to the information contained in the printed English version of the Annual Report 2003. Swiss Re reserves the right to make adjustments without notice to the Annual Report 2003 (web version) after publication especially for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- to ensure correspondence between the print and the web versions of the Annual Report 2003,
- to add additional content to the website,
- to carry out any technical corrections to the web pages,
- to add any elements or information designed to make the navigation in the Annual Report 2003 (web version) easier and more straightforward, and
- to introduce abbreviations, adjust the format of tables, diagrams and images where necessary to allow them to be displayed on screen.
In addition to the conditions describing the rights to view, copy, print, store and distribute the information in the Annual Report 2003 (web version) in the Legal Notice: "Terms and Conditions for the Use of Swiss Re Internet Sites", Swiss Re declines any responsibility for your use of information or for the accuracy of any information which you may choose to extract or download from the Annual Report 2003 (web version), by whatever means including, but not limited to:
- copying and pasting into any other software,
- crawling the website,
- saving individual pages and publishing information from this website to any other website not belonging to Swiss Re.
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.
Subscribe To RSS
Subscribe to Newsletters
(Swiss Re Institute) Risk Dialogue Magazine
The Risk Dialogue Magazine is a newsletter exploring future risk topics, featuring multimedia articles from the Swiss Re Institute's events and insights from our global network of experts.
Our sigma publication series provides comprehensive information on the international insurance markets and analyses of economic trends and strategic issues in re/insurance and financial services.
Swiss Re Publications
Our publications share our expertise on issues of concern to our clients, the re/insurance industry and society - from food, health, longevity and financial security to managing climate and natural disaster risk.