April 2011 webinar: Underwriting Congenital Heart Disease
Juvenile Insurance covers are very popular in most parts of Asia. Heart defects are among the most common birth defects and are the leading cause of birth defect-related deaths. In this first of its kind "Congenital Heart Disease" presentation series, we intend to do conduct 4 separate presentations to cover the common Congenital Heart diseases – ie Atrial Sepal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, Coarctation of Aorta, and Tetralogy of Fallot.
Underwriting Congenital Heart Diseases can present a challenge, particularly considering juvenile insurance policies. This webinar is targeted at underwriters who want to learn about dealing with CHD in insurance setting.
4 common CHDs will be covered with emphasis on
- Anatomical and pathophysiological basis of the relevant CHD
- Natural history in Juveniles and Adults.
- Relevant statistics on survival
- Broad underwriting approach to different CHDs
- Actual case studies will be covered to give practical examples.
- Presentation – 45 - 60 mins
- Question and answers – 15 mins
Dr Asha Sapre - Tetralogy of Fallot
15 April 2011
02.00 - 03.15 pm, AWST
1 hour and 15 minutes
If you are interested in attending this webinar, please contact your Client Manager.
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.