|Line of Business:||Engineering|
|Date:||28 Aug - 01 Sep 2017|
This one-week course addresses insurance professionals who wish to gain an in-depth knowledge of engineering insurance and particularly project insurance within a short period of time.
To give participants an in-depth knowledge of project insurance covers and to broaden their know-how on insurance covers related to the construction industry; to sharpen their practical skills enabling them to underwrite and manage large and complex construction project risks.
Content / Agenda
• Risk assessment, underwriting and rating of projects such as combined cycle power stations, underground works, wet works
• Main issues of Engineering Project Insurance covers
• Decennial/Inherent Defects Insurance
• Risk management
• Claims adjustment
• Marine covers in conjunction with projects
• Management of an engineering portfolio
• PUMA rating tool (facultative)
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.