An Innovative Training Programme
We invite you to discover IMS, an innovative dimension in insurance training. Insurance Management Simulation (IMS) is an exciting training programme using a state-of-the-art computer-based simulation of a real world insurance marketplace.
IMS is offered for both the Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance businesses.
For more information, please download our Insurance Management Simulation brochure.
Given the versatility of IMS, a wide variety of target groups may be defined depending upon the training scope of the IMS course. Participants should be:
- Interested in gaining a comprehensive overview of insurance management processes
- Willing to strengthen their knowledge of the effects of strategic and operational decisions on financial statements
- Ready to participate in teamwork activities
By engaging in intense debate the IMS participants learn the comprehensive decision-making process involved in operating an insurance company. Members of the team will:
- View major aspects of running an insurance company, including drafting and executing a business strategy
- Develop and implement a wide range of strategic decisions for various business areas
- Improve skills in analyzing and interpreting insurance financial statements
- Explore attitude to risk taking and making decisions quickly
- Strengthen teamwork skills as a member of a management team
Swiss Re – your competent partner for (re-)insurance solutions
In addition to the scheduled IMS offered on our Swiss Re webpage, on occasion Swiss Re offers the IMS in-house for your organisation. Please contact your Swiss Re representative for more information.
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.