Natural hazard information combined with Google Maps™ and satellite imagery is available free of charge for Swiss Re’s clients.
The CatNet® functions and data facilitate a professional overview and assessment of natural hazard exposure for any location worldwide. This makes CatNet® a valuable tool in preparing local, regional and cross-regional risk profiles.
The benefits of CatNet® at a glance
- Swift hazard checks for regions you are not familiar with
- Tailormade maps and satellite images
- Import your location data to illustrate risk exposures combined with natural hazard data
- Country-specific insurance conditions, claims experience and natural disaster loss dimensions
- Footprints of major catastrophes
Three main features of CatNet®
- Natural hazard atlas
- Country-specific insurance data
- Link to disaster statistics