Apprentices in Zurich start their apprenticeships in mid-August, commercial high school (HMS Plus) trainees start on 1 August and trainees in the commercial training programme for high-school graduates (PWA) usually start their schooling in February or August.
Your application should include the following documents:
- Cover letter / letter of application (by hand or typed)
- CV with photo
- Secondary, grammar or high school reports
- Final references/certificates/diplomas
- Employment reference letters
- Required for commercial, IT and Mediamatics apprenticeship applications: Multicheck
Please send your application documents to the following address:
Application by mail
Swiss Re Management Ltd
Application via e-mail: Junior_Power@swissre.com
Please send the documents as a PDF file.
If anything is unclear, you can also call our Contact Line in Zurich at +41 43 285 39 39
We look forward to reading your application and will inform you about the next steps to take after we have received it.
In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality and relevance of our publications, we would like to know more about you.